Jakarta: President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) received letters of credence from seven ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary of friendly countries to Indonesia at the Presidential Palace Complex in Jakarta on Wednesday.
During the credentials ceremony, the seven Ambassadors in turn arrived at the Credentials Room of the Merdeka Palace and submitted the letter of credence to President Jokowi.
To comply with health protocols, all participants and guests wore face masks and maintained a safe distance.
The meeting ended with a group photo session with President Jokowi and the seven ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary to Indonesia.
The seven new ambassadors extraordinary and plenipotentiary to Indonesia are:
1. Benedetto Latteri, Ambassador of Italy.
2. Iv Heang, Ambassador of Cambodia.
3. Taesung Park, Ambassador of South Korea.
4. Johannes Peterlik, Ambassador of Austria.
5. Manuel Antonio Saturno Escala, Ambassador of Panama.
6. Lars Bo Larsen, Ambassador of Denmark.
7. Sung Yong Kim, Ambassador of the United States (US).