Damar Iradat, Christopher Harindra • 25 Oktober 2019 15:27
Jakarta: President Joko “Jokowi” Widodo officially inaugurated 12 deputy ministers of the Indonesian Onward Cabinet at the Presidential Palace in Jakarta on Friday, October 25, 2019.
The inauguration of the 12 deputy ministers was based on Presidential Decree (Keppres) Number 72 / M / 2019 concerning Appointment of Deputy Ministers of the Indonesian Onward Cabinet for the 2019-2024 Period.
After reading the presidential decree, Jokowi guided the deputy ministers to take an oath of office.
Bagaimana tanggapan anda mengenai artikel ini?
"That I will be loyal to the 1945 Constitution of The Republic of Indonesia and will carry out all laws and regulations as good as possible, for the sake of my devotion to the people and state," the deputy ministers read the Oath of Office.
At the inauguration, several ministers were present, including Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs and Investment Luhut Binsar Panjaitan; Coordinating Minister for Politics, Law and Security Mahfud MD; Coordinating Minister for the Economy Airlangga Hartarto; and Coordinating Minister for Human Development and Culture Muhadjir Effendy.
There were also Minister of Finance Sri Mulyani; Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi; Minister of State-Owned Enterprises Erick Thohir; Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy Whisnutama Kusbandio; Minister of Defense Prabowo Subianto; and Minister of Communication and Information Johnny Gerald Plate.
Here are the 12 deputy ministers in the Indonesia Onward Cabinet:
1. Deputy Minister of State-Owned Enterprises Budi Gunadi Sadikin
2. Deputy Minister of State-Owned Enterprises Kartika Wirjoatmodjo
3. Deputy Minister of Religious Affairs Zainut Tauhid
4. Deputy Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy Angela Tanoesoedibjo
5. Deputy Minister of Land And Spatial Planning Surya Tjandra
6. Deputy Minister of Public Works and Public Housing Wempi Wetipo
7. Deputy Minister of Defence Sakti Wahyu Trenggono
8. Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Mahendra Siregar
9. Deputy Minister of Enviorenment and Forestry Alue Dohong
10. Deputy Minister of Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Budi Arie Setiadi
11. Deputy Minister of Trade Jerry Sambuaga
12. Deputy Minister of Finance Suahasil Nazara