Jakarta: General Meeting of Shareholders (RUPSLB) of PT Garuda Indonesia Tbk (Persero) appointed Triawan Munaf as President Commissioner and Irfan Setiaputra as President Director of the state-owned company.
"It has been decided that there will be a President Commissioner and Vice President Commissioner. Likewise, there will be a President Director and Vice President Director. Then the jobs of the directors will change slightly," said former Garuda President Commissioner Sahala Lumban Gaol in Jakarta on Wednesday, January 22, 2020.
This decision follows the dismissal of the five directors of the company in the case of smuggling Harley Davidson motorcycles and Brompton bikes on the new Garuda Airbus A330-900 NEO aircraft.
The five directors dismissed included President Director Ari Askhara, Technical and Service Director Iwan Joeniarto, Cargo and Business Development Director Mohammad Iqbal, and Human Capital Director Heri Akhyar, and Operations Director Bambang Adisurya Angkasa.
Meanwhile, Fuad Rizal as Garuda's Finance Director is believed to be the company’s temporary President Director.
With the approval of the RUPSLB, the following are the names of Garuda Indonesia's commissioners and directors.
1. President Commissioner: Triawan Munaf
2. Vice President Commissioner: Chairal Tanjung
3. Independent Commissioner: Yenny Wahid
4. Independent Commissioner: Elisa Lumbantoruan
5. Commissioner: Peter Gontha
1. President Director: Irfan Setiaputra
2. Vice President Director: Dony Oskaria
3. Director of Finance and Risk Management: Fuad Rizal
4. Operations Director: Tumpal Manumpak Hutapea
5. Human Capital Director: Aryaperwira Adileksana
6. Technical Director: Rahmat Hanafi
7. Director of Services, Business Development, and IT: Ade R. Susardi
8. Director of Commerce and Cargo: M. Rizal Pahlevi