- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Officially a Go with Series Cast Returning
- Lola Amaria's Film Praised During European Roadshow
- Less Than A Week, AADC 2 Gets A Million Viewers
- Mengapa Panitia IMA 2015 Sempat Bungkam?
- Angel Pieters: Saya Bukan Artis Dongkrakan!
- Tak Kuat Di-Bully, Angel Pieters Hapus Foto Piala IMA 2015
- Angel Pieters Kantongi 73 Persen SMS di IMA 2015
- Sambil Menangis, Angel Pieters Sebut Namanya Masuk Nominasi IMA Sejak April
- Hari Ini, Angel Pieters Buka-bukaan Soal Kemenangannya di IMA 2015
- Mathias Muchus Minta Penjelasan Panitia IMA 2015
- Penjelasan Mathias Muchus Perihal Kemenangan Angel Pieters di IMA 2015
- Kemenangan Angel Pieters di IMA 2015 Dipertanyakan
- Piala IMA 2015, Kemenangan Perdana Marsha Timothty
- Laura Basuki & Chicco Jerikho Pemenang IMA 2015
- IMA 2015 Digelar Malam Ini
Lola Amaria's Film Praised During European Roadshow
Lola Amaria (left) at Leiden University (Photo: doc.)
medcom.id, Jakarta: Indonesian movie maker, Lola Amaria, screened her latest film, Jingga, at Leidein University, the Netherlands, this week.
Jingga tells the story of four disabled youth who try to fulfill their dreams. The movie received positive responses from the audience in the screening.
"The film is made to spread awareness that disabled people in Indonesia need our attention. We should not ignore them," said Lola Amaria in a written statement received by Metrotvnews.com.
This is Jingga's second screening in Europe. Previously, it has been showed in Spain.
Jingga is also scheduled to be screened in nine other European cities this fall including Florence, Berlin and Zurich.