- Bogor Mayor Bima Arya to Stay Neutral in Presidential Election
- Jokowi-Maruf Preparing Campaign Surprises
- 2019 Elections Will Still Use Manual Vote Counting: KPU
- Govt to Take Action against Hoaxes ahead of 2019 Elections
- PPP Always Passes Parliamentary Threshold: Party Official
- Presidential Debates May Take Place in Jakarta, Surabaya: KPU
- Anies Urged to Revoke 212 Reunion's Permit
- Presidential Debates Could be Held Outside Jakarta: KPU
- Ma'ruf Eyes Huge Victory in Lampung
- KPU Ready to Prevent Cyber Attacks during Elections
- Muhammadiyah Chairman Rejects Amien's Call to Take Sides in Elections
- Ma'ruf Amin Praises Raja Ampat's Tourism Sector
- Jokowi to Attend Campaign Rally in Lampung
- Army Will Stay Neutral in 2019 Elections:Andika
- New Jakarta Deputy Governor Should Understand Budget Management: PDIP
- Ma'ruf Amin Meets Moeldoko, Discusses Campaign Strategies
- KPU, President Jokowi to Discuss Preparation for 2019 Elections
- I was Offered to Join Prabowo's Campaign Team: Yusril
- PBB May Join Jokowi's Coalition: Ma'ruf
- Jokowi Praises Yusril's Professionalism
- Yusril to Serve as Jokowi-Ma'ruf's Lawyer
- PKS Politician Will Fill Jakarta Deputy Governor Seat: Gerindra
- Gerindra, PKS to Discuss Vacant Jakarta Deputy Governor Position
- PAN to Prepare Taufik Kurniawan's Replacement
- Jokowi is the Main Factor behind Santri Day: Ma'ruf
- 25 Regional Leaders in North Sumatra Will Support Jokowi: PDI Perjuangan
- Ma'ruf Meets Sultan Hamengkubuwono X in Yogyakarta
- 15 Ministers Included in Jokowi's Campaign Team
- Jokowi Welcomes Yenny Wahid's Endorsement
- Fadli Zon Says PKS Will Get Jakarta Vice Governor Position
Ma'ruf Meets Sultan Hamengkubuwono X in Yogyakarta
Ma'ruf Amin and Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono X
Jakarta: Vice presidential candidate Ma'ruf Amin met with Sri Sultan Hamengkubuwono X during his campaign tour in Yogyakarta on Monday.
"I think democracy is very important. We must maintain the national unity. " the non-active Indonesian Ulama Council (MUI) chairman said.
"We wants to win an election. We must not damage our unity," the Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) supreme leader added.
Indonesia will hold the first ever simultaneous general and presidential elections on April 17. Voters will elect the president and lawmakers on the same day.
On August 9, Jokowi picked the influential cleric as his running mate. A day later, the pair filed their candidacy for president and vice president.
The General Elections Commission (KPU) has started the campaign period on September 23. The incumbent has received endorsements from PDI Perjuangan, Golkar Party, Nasdem Party, Hanura Party, PKB, PPP, PKPI, PSI and Perindo Party.