- KPU to Announce Revised Final Voters List for 2019 Elections
- More Opposition Politicians Will Support Jokowi's Re-election Bid: Campaign Team
- PAN Denies Division over Presidential Election
- Bogor Mayor Bima Arya to Stay Neutral in Presidential Election
- Jokowi-Maruf Preparing Campaign Surprises
- 2019 Elections Will Still Use Manual Vote Counting: KPU
- Govt to Take Action against Hoaxes ahead of 2019 Elections
- PPP Always Passes Parliamentary Threshold: Party Official
- Presidential Debates May Take Place in Jakarta, Surabaya: KPU
- Anies Urged to Revoke 212 Reunion's Permit
- Presidential Debates Could be Held Outside Jakarta: KPU
- Ma'ruf Eyes Huge Victory in Lampung
- KPU Ready to Prevent Cyber Attacks during Elections
- Muhammadiyah Chairman Rejects Amien's Call to Take Sides in Elections
- Ma'ruf Amin Praises Raja Ampat's Tourism Sector
- Jokowi to Attend Campaign Rally in Lampung
- Army Will Stay Neutral in 2019 Elections:Andika
- New Jakarta Deputy Governor Should Understand Budget Management: PDIP
- Ma'ruf Amin Meets Moeldoko, Discusses Campaign Strategies
- KPU, President Jokowi to Discuss Preparation for 2019 Elections
- I was Offered to Join Prabowo's Campaign Team: Yusril
- PBB May Join Jokowi's Coalition: Ma'ruf
- Jokowi Praises Yusril's Professionalism
- Yusril to Serve as Jokowi-Ma'ruf's Lawyer
- PKS Politician Will Fill Jakarta Deputy Governor Seat: Gerindra
- Gerindra, PKS to Discuss Vacant Jakarta Deputy Governor Position
- PAN to Prepare Taufik Kurniawan's Replacement
- Jokowi is the Main Factor behind Santri Day: Ma'ruf
- 25 Regional Leaders in North Sumatra Will Support Jokowi: PDI Perjuangan
- Ma'ruf Meets Sultan Hamengkubuwono X in Yogyakarta
KPU to Hold Drawing of Ballot Numbers
Jakarta: The General Elections Commission (KPU) is ready to hold the drawing of ballot numbers that will be attended by both presidential candidate pairs.
"We will hold the drawing at 08.00 PM," KPU head Arief Budiman told reporters on Friday.
The Jakarta Metro Police has prepared hundreds of personnel to guard the event. The agency has approached supporters of the two candidate pairs to minimize security risks.
"We will sterilize the roads in front the KPU headquarters," Jakarta Metro Police official Adjunct Senior Commissioner Sudarmanto told reporters earlier today.
Indonesia will hold the first ever simultaneous general and presidential elections on April 17. Voters will elect the president and lawmakers on the same day.
Around seven months before the election, incumbent President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has gathered endorsements from PDI Perjuangan, Golkar Party, PKB, PPP, NasDem Party, Hanura Party, Perindo Party, PSI and PKPI. In the meantime, opposition leader Prabowo Subianto received supports from Gerindra Party, Democratic Party, PKS, PAN and Berkarya Party.