- KPK Leaders Ready to Meet with Jokowi
- Setya Novanto Sentenced to 15 years in Prison
- Presuctors Demand 16 Years Prison for Novanto
- Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
- KPK is Independent: Jokowi
- KPK Captures Subang Regent in Sting Operation
- KPK Warns Local Politicians to Avoid Money Politics
- KPK Captures Regional Leader in South Kalimantan
- Police, KPK to Prevent Money Politics in Regional Elections
- KPK Questions Boediono as Witness in BLBI Case
- Jokowi Stated Deregulation is Key to Prevent Corruption
- Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
- House Ethics Council May Discuss Novanto's Case with KPK: Lawmaker
- Golkar to Hold Meeting to Discuss Novanto's Case
- Setya Novanto Injured in Car Accident in West Jakarta
- KPK Summons Former Golkar Chairman Aburizal Bakrie
- Novanto Will Surrender to KPK: Golkar Politician
- KPK Issues Arrest Warrant for Novanto
- Novanto Dodges KPK Summons, Demands President's Clearance
- KPK Names Setya Novanto as e-KTP Suspect for Second Time
Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
Illustration (Photo: MI/Panca Syurkani)
Jakarta: The Jakarta Metro Police delegation on Monday visited the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) head office to discuss Novel Baswedan's case.
"We will discuss the assault case at the meeting," the KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.
"We will hold a press conference later today," the KPK official added.
The KPK investigator was attacked by two unidentified men outside his house in April 11. He was thrown with acid near a mosque at Kelapa Gading housing complex.
The attackers are still at large until now. They are still being hunted by police.