- KPK Confiscates Rp100 Million from Bekasi Regent's Home
- KPK Searches Home of Lippo Group Boss
- PLN Boss Probed as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- AGO Arrests Former Pertamina Boss
- Airlangga Could be Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Graft Case: KPK
- New KPK Investigation Director Inaugurated
- KPK Appoints New Investigation Director
- Zulkifli Hasan Questioned as Witness in His Brother's Bribery Case
- Pertamina CEO Questioned as Witness by KPK
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness for Second Time
- Regional Leaders Urged to Dismiss Corrupt Civil Servants
- Mahfud MD, KPK Leaders Discuss Upcoming Anti-Corruption Summit
- Another PLN Official Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- Social Affairs Minister Meets KPK Leaders, Eyes Stronger Cooperation
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK Wants More Resources to Increase Anti-Corruption Activities
- KPK Ready to Summon PLN Boss
- Pertamina Boss Fails to Respond KPK Summons
- Blackgold CEO Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Case
- KPK Detains Idrus Marham
- KPK May Arrest Idrus Marham: Anti-Graft Chief
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Suspect in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK to Once Again Question PLN Boss as Witness
- KPK Arrests Judges, Court Officials in Medan
- Novanto's Son Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Graft Case
- KPK Confirms Idrus Marham's Suspect Status
- Idrus Marham Named as Suspect by KPK
- Idrus Marham Resigns as Social Affairs Minister
- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
Illustration (Photo: MI/Panca Syurkani)
Jakarta: The Jakarta Metro Police delegation on Monday visited the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) head office to discuss Novel Baswedan's case.
"We will discuss the assault case at the meeting," the KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.
"We will hold a press conference later today," the KPK official added.
The KPK investigator was attacked by two unidentified men outside his house in April 11. He was thrown with acid near a mosque at Kelapa Gading housing complex.
The attackers are still at large until now. They are still being hunted by police.