- KPK Leaders Ready to Meet with Jokowi
- Setya Novanto Sentenced to 15 years in Prison
- Presuctors Demand 16 Years Prison for Novanto
- Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
- KPK is Independent: Jokowi
- KPK Captures Subang Regent in Sting Operation
- KPK Warns Local Politicians to Avoid Money Politics
- KPK Captures Regional Leader in South Kalimantan
- Police, KPK to Prevent Money Politics in Regional Elections
- KPK Questions Boediono as Witness in BLBI Case
- Jokowi Stated Deregulation is Key to Prevent Corruption
- Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
- House Ethics Council May Discuss Novanto's Case with KPK: Lawmaker
- Golkar to Hold Meeting to Discuss Novanto's Case
- Setya Novanto Injured in Car Accident in West Jakarta
- KPK Summons Former Golkar Chairman Aburizal Bakrie
- Novanto Will Surrender to KPK: Golkar Politician
- KPK Issues Arrest Warrant for Novanto
- Novanto Dodges KPK Summons, Demands President's Clearance
- KPK Names Setya Novanto as e-KTP Suspect for Second Time
KPK Names Setya Novanto as e-KTP Suspect for Second Time
Illustration (Photo: MI/Panca Syurkani)
Jakarta: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has named the House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case for the second time.
"KPK issued an investigation letter for suspect SN, parliament member, on October 31, 2017," KPK deputy chairman Saut Situmorang at KPK head office on Friday afternoon.
Previously, the anti-corruption watchdog announced Novanto's suspects status in July 2017. However, the South Jakarta District Court then annulled the Golkar chairman's suspect status in September 2017.
Novanto was accused of colluding with other e-KTP graft suspects. The senior lawmaker was allegedly closely involved in the e-KTP budget deliberations.
"We call for strong public support. We want to resolve the case,"KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.