- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
- Law Ministry Appoints New Sukamiskin Warden
- Law Minister Urged to Revamp National Prison System
- KPK Raids Sukamiskin Prison for Second Time
- KPK Requests More Prosecutors
- KPK Raid in Sukamiskin Prison is Legal: Deputy Head
- PLN Boss Summoned as Witness in Riau-1 Power Plant Case
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Witness in Riau-1 Project Graft Case
- KPK to Summon Idrus Marham and Sofyan Basir as Witnesses
- KPK Freezes Bank Accounts of Nonactive Aceh Governor
- There is No KPK Sting Operation in Idrus Marham's House: Golkar Politician
- KPK Arrests Nine People: Anti-Graft Chief
- KPK Arrests Lawmaker in Sting Operation
- KPK Ready to Face Judicial Reviews of Corruption Convicts
- Home Ministry Official Summoned as Witness in E-KTP Case
- Aceh Governor Taken to Jakarta After KPK Sting Operation
- KPK Leaders Ready to Meet with Jokowi
- Setya Novanto Sentenced to 15 years in Prison
- Presuctors Demand 16 Years Prison for Novanto
- Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
- KPK is Independent: Jokowi
- KPK Captures Subang Regent in Sting Operation
- KPK Warns Local Politicians to Avoid Money Politics
- KPK Captures Regional Leader in South Kalimantan
- Police, KPK to Prevent Money Politics in Regional Elections
- KPK Questions Boediono as Witness in BLBI Case
- Jokowi Stated Deregulation is Key to Prevent Corruption
- Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
- House Ethics Council May Discuss Novanto's Case with KPK: Lawmaker
KPK Names Setya Novanto as e-KTP Suspect for Second Time
Illustration (Photo: MI/Panca Syurkani)
Jakarta: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has named the House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case for the second time.
"KPK issued an investigation letter for suspect SN, parliament member, on October 31, 2017," KPK deputy chairman Saut Situmorang at KPK head office on Friday afternoon.
Previously, the anti-corruption watchdog announced Novanto's suspects status in July 2017. However, the South Jakarta District Court then annulled the Golkar chairman's suspect status in September 2017.
Novanto was accused of colluding with other e-KTP graft suspects. The senior lawmaker was allegedly closely involved in the e-KTP budget deliberations.
"We call for strong public support. We want to resolve the case,"KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.