- PLN Boss Probed as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- AGO Arrests Former Pertamina Boss
- Airlangga Could be Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Graft Case: KPK
- New KPK Investigation Director Inaugurated
- KPK Appoints New Investigation Director
- Zulkifli Hasan Questioned as Witness in His Brother's Bribery Case
- Pertamina CEO Questioned as Witness by KPK
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness for Second Time
- Regional Leaders Urged to Dismiss Corrupt Civil Servants
- Mahfud MD, KPK Leaders Discuss Upcoming Anti-Corruption Summit
- Another PLN Official Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- Social Affairs Minister Meets KPK Leaders, Eyes Stronger Cooperation
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK Wants More Resources to Increase Anti-Corruption Activities
- KPK Ready to Summon PLN Boss
- Pertamina Boss Fails to Respond KPK Summons
- Blackgold CEO Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Case
- KPK Detains Idrus Marham
- KPK May Arrest Idrus Marham: Anti-Graft Chief
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Suspect in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK to Once Again Question PLN Boss as Witness
- KPK Arrests Judges, Court Officials in Medan
- Novanto's Son Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Graft Case
- KPK Confirms Idrus Marham's Suspect Status
- Idrus Marham Named as Suspect by KPK
- Idrus Marham Resigns as Social Affairs Minister
- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
- Law Ministry Appoints New Sukamiskin Warden
- Law Minister Urged to Revamp National Prison System
KPK Names Setya Novanto as e-KTP Suspect for Second Time
Illustration (Photo: MI/Panca Syurkani)
Jakarta: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has named the House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case for the second time.
"KPK issued an investigation letter for suspect SN, parliament member, on October 31, 2017," KPK deputy chairman Saut Situmorang at KPK head office on Friday afternoon.
Previously, the anti-corruption watchdog announced Novanto's suspects status in July 2017. However, the South Jakarta District Court then annulled the Golkar chairman's suspect status in September 2017.
Novanto was accused of colluding with other e-KTP graft suspects. The senior lawmaker was allegedly closely involved in the e-KTP budget deliberations.
"We call for strong public support. We want to resolve the case,"KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.