- KPK Confiscates Rp100 Million from Bekasi Regent's Home
- KPK Searches Home of Lippo Group Boss
- PLN Boss Probed as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- AGO Arrests Former Pertamina Boss
- Airlangga Could be Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Graft Case: KPK
- New KPK Investigation Director Inaugurated
- KPK Appoints New Investigation Director
- Zulkifli Hasan Questioned as Witness in His Brother's Bribery Case
- Pertamina CEO Questioned as Witness by KPK
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness for Second Time
- Regional Leaders Urged to Dismiss Corrupt Civil Servants
- Mahfud MD, KPK Leaders Discuss Upcoming Anti-Corruption Summit
- Another PLN Official Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- Social Affairs Minister Meets KPK Leaders, Eyes Stronger Cooperation
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK Wants More Resources to Increase Anti-Corruption Activities
- KPK Ready to Summon PLN Boss
- Pertamina Boss Fails to Respond KPK Summons
- Blackgold CEO Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Case
- KPK Detains Idrus Marham
- KPK May Arrest Idrus Marham: Anti-Graft Chief
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Suspect in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK to Once Again Question PLN Boss as Witness
- KPK Arrests Judges, Court Officials in Medan
- Novanto's Son Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Graft Case
- KPK Confirms Idrus Marham's Suspect Status
- Idrus Marham Named as Suspect by KPK
- Idrus Marham Resigns as Social Affairs Minister
- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
KPK Summons Former Golkar Chairman Aburizal Bakrie
Former Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie (Photo:Antara/Hafidz Mubarak)
Jakarta: Golkar Party's Consultative Assembly head Aburizal Bakrie was summoned as a witness in the electronic identity card (e-KTP) graft case on Wednesday, November 14, 2017.
The influential businessman was questioned by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigation team. He was inquired about the e-KTP procurement budget.
The Bakrie Group founder served as Golkar Party chairman in 2009-2014. The parliament deliberated the mega-project in 2010-2011.
"I was asked about Golkar Chairman's responsibility. I was asked about e-KTP project's deliberation," he said.
The current Golkar Party chairman Setya Novanto was recently named as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case in October. The former Golkar Party Faction head was allegedly involved in the deliberation of the e-KTP procurement budget in 2010.
The corruption watchdog issued an arrest warrant for the parliament speaker earlier this week. The independent agency Visited the private residence of the senior lawmaker last night.