- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
- Law Ministry Appoints New Sukamiskin Warden
- Law Minister Urged to Revamp National Prison System
- KPK Raids Sukamiskin Prison for Second Time
- KPK Requests More Prosecutors
- KPK Raid in Sukamiskin Prison is Legal: Deputy Head
- PLN Boss Summoned as Witness in Riau-1 Power Plant Case
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Witness in Riau-1 Project Graft Case
- KPK to Summon Idrus Marham and Sofyan Basir as Witnesses
- KPK Freezes Bank Accounts of Nonactive Aceh Governor
- There is No KPK Sting Operation in Idrus Marham's House: Golkar Politician
- KPK Arrests Nine People: Anti-Graft Chief
- KPK Arrests Lawmaker in Sting Operation
- KPK Ready to Face Judicial Reviews of Corruption Convicts
- Home Ministry Official Summoned as Witness in E-KTP Case
- Aceh Governor Taken to Jakarta After KPK Sting Operation
- KPK Leaders Ready to Meet with Jokowi
- Setya Novanto Sentenced to 15 years in Prison
- Presuctors Demand 16 Years Prison for Novanto
- Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
- KPK is Independent: Jokowi
- KPK Captures Subang Regent in Sting Operation
- KPK Warns Local Politicians to Avoid Money Politics
- KPK Captures Regional Leader in South Kalimantan
- Police, KPK to Prevent Money Politics in Regional Elections
- KPK Questions Boediono as Witness in BLBI Case
- Jokowi Stated Deregulation is Key to Prevent Corruption
- Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
- House Ethics Council May Discuss Novanto's Case with KPK: Lawmaker
KPK Summons Former Golkar Chairman Aburizal Bakrie
Former Golkar Party chairman Aburizal Bakrie (Photo:Antara/Hafidz Mubarak)
Jakarta: Golkar Party's Consultative Assembly head Aburizal Bakrie was summoned as a witness in the electronic identity card (e-KTP) graft case on Wednesday, November 14, 2017.
The influential businessman was questioned by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigation team. He was inquired about the e-KTP procurement budget.
The Bakrie Group founder served as Golkar Party chairman in 2009-2014. The parliament deliberated the mega-project in 2010-2011.
"I was asked about Golkar Chairman's responsibility. I was asked about e-KTP project's deliberation," he said.
The current Golkar Party chairman Setya Novanto was recently named as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case in October. The former Golkar Party Faction head was allegedly involved in the deliberation of the e-KTP procurement budget in 2010.
The corruption watchdog issued an arrest warrant for the parliament speaker earlier this week. The independent agency Visited the private residence of the senior lawmaker last night.