- KPK Confiscates Rp100 Million from Bekasi Regent's Home
- KPK Searches Home of Lippo Group Boss
- PLN Boss Probed as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- AGO Arrests Former Pertamina Boss
- Airlangga Could be Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Graft Case: KPK
- New KPK Investigation Director Inaugurated
- KPK Appoints New Investigation Director
- Zulkifli Hasan Questioned as Witness in His Brother's Bribery Case
- Pertamina CEO Questioned as Witness by KPK
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness for Second Time
- Regional Leaders Urged to Dismiss Corrupt Civil Servants
- Mahfud MD, KPK Leaders Discuss Upcoming Anti-Corruption Summit
- Another PLN Official Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- Social Affairs Minister Meets KPK Leaders, Eyes Stronger Cooperation
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK Wants More Resources to Increase Anti-Corruption Activities
- KPK Ready to Summon PLN Boss
- Pertamina Boss Fails to Respond KPK Summons
- Blackgold CEO Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Case
- KPK Detains Idrus Marham
- KPK May Arrest Idrus Marham: Anti-Graft Chief
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Suspect in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK to Once Again Question PLN Boss as Witness
- KPK Arrests Judges, Court Officials in Medan
- Novanto's Son Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Graft Case
- KPK Confirms Idrus Marham's Suspect Status
- Idrus Marham Named as Suspect by KPK
- Idrus Marham Resigns as Social Affairs Minister
- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
President Joko Widodo (Photo: MI)
Jakarta: President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo will let law enforcement agencies to investigate bribery accusations faced by Coordinating Minister for Human Development and Cultural Affairs Puan Maharani an Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung.
"Of course, if they have strong evidence, they can carry out the legal process," said Jokowi at the State Secretary Ministry head office on Friday afternoon.
The former PDI Perjuangan lawmakers were earlier accused of receiving a bribe related to an electronic id-card project in 2012. The influential politicians were allegedly given $500 thousand each by a businessman named Made Oka Masagung.
"With all due respect, I am very sorry, $500 thousand each for Puan and Pramono," said the electronic id-card corruption defendant Setya Novanto in the Corruption Court trial earlier this week.
At the time, Puan served as the head of PDI Perjuangan Faction. Meanwhile, Pramono served as the deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.