- KPK Probes Meikarta Graft Case Suspects
- KPK Confiscates Rp100 Million from Bekasi Regent's Home
- KPK Searches Home of Lippo Group Boss
- PLN Boss Probed as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- AGO Arrests Former Pertamina Boss
- Airlangga Could be Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Graft Case: KPK
- New KPK Investigation Director Inaugurated
- KPK Appoints New Investigation Director
- Zulkifli Hasan Questioned as Witness in His Brother's Bribery Case
- Pertamina CEO Questioned as Witness by KPK
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness for Second Time
- Regional Leaders Urged to Dismiss Corrupt Civil Servants
- Mahfud MD, KPK Leaders Discuss Upcoming Anti-Corruption Summit
- Another PLN Official Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Plant Case
- Social Affairs Minister Meets KPK Leaders, Eyes Stronger Cooperation
- PLN Director Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK Wants More Resources to Increase Anti-Corruption Activities
- KPK Ready to Summon PLN Boss
- Pertamina Boss Fails to Respond KPK Summons
- Blackgold CEO Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Power Plant Case
- KPK Detains Idrus Marham
- KPK May Arrest Idrus Marham: Anti-Graft Chief
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Suspect in Riau-I Power Plant Graft Case
- KPK to Once Again Question PLN Boss as Witness
- KPK Arrests Judges, Court Officials in Medan
- Novanto's Son Summoned as Witness in Riau-I Graft Case
- KPK Confirms Idrus Marham's Suspect Status
- Idrus Marham Named as Suspect by KPK
- Idrus Marham Resigns as Social Affairs Minister
- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
Novanto Dodges KPK Summons, Demands President's Clearance
Illustration (Photo: MI/Atet Dwi P)
Jakarta: The electronic id-card (e-KTP) graft suspect Setya Novanto has dodged the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) summons for the third time.
This morning, KPK planned to examine the House of Representatives speaker as a witness for another e-KTP graft suspect. KPK wanted to question the Golkar Party chairman about the e-KTP budget deliberation in the parliament.
"He failed to attend KPK's questioning. He refused to come without president's clearance," KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.
In October, KPK named Novanto as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case for the second time. A number of media leaked Novanto's suspect status before the official announcement.
In July, KPK named Novanto as a suspect in the high-profile graft case for the first time. A pretrial ruling revoked Novanto's suspect status few months later.