- South Lampung Regent Brought to KPK Head Office
- KPK Arrests South Lampung Regent in Sting Operation
- Law Ministry Appoints New Sukamiskin Warden
- Law Minister Urged to Revamp National Prison System
- KPK Raids Sukamiskin Prison for Second Time
- KPK Requests More Prosecutors
- KPK Raid in Sukamiskin Prison is Legal: Deputy Head
- PLN Boss Summoned as Witness in Riau-1 Power Plant Case
- Idrus Marham Questioned as Witness in Riau-1 Project Graft Case
- KPK to Summon Idrus Marham and Sofyan Basir as Witnesses
- KPK Freezes Bank Accounts of Nonactive Aceh Governor
- There is No KPK Sting Operation in Idrus Marham's House: Golkar Politician
- KPK Arrests Nine People: Anti-Graft Chief
- KPK Arrests Lawmaker in Sting Operation
- KPK Ready to Face Judicial Reviews of Corruption Convicts
- Home Ministry Official Summoned as Witness in E-KTP Case
- Aceh Governor Taken to Jakarta After KPK Sting Operation
- KPK Leaders Ready to Meet with Jokowi
- Setya Novanto Sentenced to 15 years in Prison
- Presuctors Demand 16 Years Prison for Novanto
- Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
- KPK is Independent: Jokowi
- KPK Captures Subang Regent in Sting Operation
- KPK Warns Local Politicians to Avoid Money Politics
- KPK Captures Regional Leader in South Kalimantan
- Police, KPK to Prevent Money Politics in Regional Elections
- KPK Questions Boediono as Witness in BLBI Case
- Jokowi Stated Deregulation is Key to Prevent Corruption
- Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
- House Ethics Council May Discuss Novanto's Case with KPK: Lawmaker
Novanto Dodges KPK Summons, Demands President's Clearance
Illustration (Photo: MI/Atet Dwi P)
Jakarta: The electronic id-card (e-KTP) graft suspect Setya Novanto has dodged the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) summons for the third time.
This morning, KPK planned to examine the House of Representatives speaker as a witness for another e-KTP graft suspect. KPK wanted to question the Golkar Party chairman about the e-KTP budget deliberation in the parliament.
"He failed to attend KPK's questioning. He refused to come without president's clearance," KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said.
In October, KPK named Novanto as a suspect in the e-KTP graft case for the second time. A number of media leaked Novanto's suspect status before the official announcement.
In July, KPK named Novanto as a suspect in the high-profile graft case for the first time. A pretrial ruling revoked Novanto's suspect status few months later.