- KPK Leaders Ready to Meet with Jokowi
- Setya Novanto Sentenced to 15 years in Prison
- Presuctors Demand 16 Years Prison for Novanto
- Jokowi Comments on Bribery Accusations against Puan, Pramono
- KPK is Independent: Jokowi
- KPK Captures Subang Regent in Sting Operation
- KPK Warns Local Politicians to Avoid Money Politics
- KPK Captures Regional Leader in South Kalimantan
- Police, KPK to Prevent Money Politics in Regional Elections
- KPK Questions Boediono as Witness in BLBI Case
- Jokowi Stated Deregulation is Key to Prevent Corruption
- Jakarta Police Discuss Novel Baswedan's Case with KPK
- House Ethics Council May Discuss Novanto's Case with KPK: Lawmaker
- Golkar to Hold Meeting to Discuss Novanto's Case
- Setya Novanto Injured in Car Accident in West Jakarta
- KPK Summons Former Golkar Chairman Aburizal Bakrie
- Novanto Will Surrender to KPK: Golkar Politician
- KPK Issues Arrest Warrant for Novanto
- Novanto Dodges KPK Summons, Demands President's Clearance
- KPK Names Setya Novanto as e-KTP Suspect for Second Time
KPK Issues Arrest Warrant for Novanto
Setya Novanto (Photo: MI/Muhammad Irfan)
Jakarta: The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has issued an arrest warrant for the House of Representatives speaker Setya Novanto in connection with the electronic id-card (e-KTP) graft case.
"KPK decided to issue an arrest warrant for SN," KPK spokesperson Febri Diansyah said at the KPK head office on Thursday early morning.
Novanto was named as a suspect in the high-profile case for the second time last week. He is accused of collusion during the deliberation of the mega project in 2010
Novanto's house was visited by the KPK team on Wedenesday evening. His whereabouts is still uknown as of Thursday afternoon.
The Golkar Party chairman has ignored repeated KPK summons in the past few months. The influential politician recently ignored the KPK summons earlier this week.